The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released important tips to guide foreign trained graduates during online registration.Get Federal Government Loan for Business Startup => See Here!
Below are the important tips to guide foreign trained graduates during NYSC online registration;
1. Upload your Original documents online not photocopy.
2. Do not create multiple accounts.
3. Enter your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
4. You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
5. Obtain Evaluation letter from Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated.
6. O’level result to upload must be up to four (4) years the exam was taken.
7. Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during online registration.
8. All Foreign trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
9. If your credentials have been physically verified at the various centers during the Pre-Camp Verification Exercise, you should print your Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment with original copies of your documents/credentials and International Passport (s).
10. Those with questionable credentials are strongly advised NOT to show up for the exercise, to avoid arrest and prosecution.
11. If you are exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
12. Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
13. Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate.
14. For more information on the Mobilization process, click Foreign PCMs Requirements link on the Portal.
If you have any question, kindly go to the comment section below.