This article contains essential information about how you can get Ukraine student visa in Nigeria successfully. This post provides a robust guide on every step that you need to take in order to apply and get your visa approved without delay.
What is Ukraine student visa?
To travel to Ukraine for any reason, you need to apply and get Ukraine visa in order to be allowed into the country. Since our focus is on the student visa, the official Ukraine student visa is called the Type D visa or long-term visa. If you want to longer than 3 months, the Type D visa suits you well. Interestingly, this type of visa authorizes multiple entries into Ukraine within the duration of the visa.
What are the Ukraine student visa requirements for Nigerians?
- An error-free admission letter from a Ukrainian university in academic institution.
- A valid international passport with at least 6 months’ validity and at least 2 empty pages.
- 2 recent pictures of the applicant student with a white background.
- A sponsorship letter as court affidavit issued by a notary. The letter must carry your sponsor’s name, contact and statement pledging to foot the expenses of the student.
- A photocopy of the sponsor’s means of identification or international passport.
- Sponsor’s bank statement to show the sponsor has sufficient funds to cover the expenses.
- Evidence of visa fee payment.
- Proof of valid health insurance policym
- Evidence of flight reservation.
- School leaving certificate (if it’s your first degree).
- Medical certificate to show that you are medically fit.
- HIV/AIDS test result.
Advantages of studying in Ukraine
- The chances of obtaining a resident permit are high after your study.
- TOEFL/UTME are not needed for you to study in Ukraine.
- Cost of living is affordable.
- Cheap cost of study, especially for student who study medicine.
Who can I apply for Ukraine student visa?
- Gain admission to study in any Ukraine university.
- Get an invitation letter from the school.
- Prepare all the required documents for submission to the embassy.
- Submit the documents via www.vfsglobal.com or at 38, Lobito Crescent, Wuse II, FCT Abuja.
- Track your application on the same website.
- Collect your passport which will be ready in 5-10 business days.
Note that the embassy will invite you for an interview after your application has be processed. You can read up on our tips for passing visa interview in order to give yourself a better chance by preparing well ahead of time.