The University of Idaho is proud to announce its global initiative, offering scholarships to aspiring students from all corners of the world who are enthusiastic about pursuing bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in the field of chemistry.
About University of Idaho
Since 1889, the University of Idaho has provided motivated students with a transformative higher education experience that prepares them to solve real-world problems and achieve success in their lives and careers. Beginning with our beautiful residential campus in Moscow, the university’s reach extends throughout Idaho, serving over 11,000 students with educational centers in Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls; nine Research and Extension centers; and Extension offices in 42 counties.
Benefits of University of Idaho Scholarship Program
- Tuition fees
- Housing and meals
- Books and supplies
- Health insurance
- Applicants must have a minimum overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale equivalent to U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- All graduate school applicants should possess a recognized academic degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should have high proficiency in English
Documents Required for Application
Unofficial items that applicants upload into the application include (if required):
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (required)
- Statement of Purpose (required)
- Scans of Official Transcripts (optional, see below)
- Area of Emphasis Form (some programs)
- Personal Information Form (some programs)
- Writing Sample (some programs)
- Portfolio (some programs)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Idaho on futurevandals.uidaho.edu to apply
For more details, visit University of Idaho website on http://www.uidaho.edu/admissions/graduate/graduate-programs/chemistry