The United States Mission in Nigeria gives fair opportunity, equal rights, and equitable treatment to applicants when it comes to it’s employment screening/recruitment, without regard to colour, age, sex, race, religion, origin, sexuality, marital status, disability, etc.
The department also ensure that they achieve equal employment chance(s) through continuing different supporting programs in all personnel operations.
Currently, US Mission Nigeria is hiring, and seeking to employ qualified/interested applicants to fill the positions below;
- General Service Clerk.
- Community Liaison Office Assistant.
- Public health Specialist, Laboratory Advisor.
- USAID Announcement (Abuja-2021-036 Accountant).
- Publicly health Specialist, Surveillance.
- Human Resources Assistant (Employees of the Mission).
- Community Liaison Office Coordinator (U.S Citizen Eligible Family Members).
- Consular Assistant (U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Member).
- CommunityLiaison Office (LE Administrative Assistant).
- Administrative Management Assistant.
How to Apply for US Embassy in Nigeria Recruitment
Qualified applicants who are interested in applying for any of the vacant role should apply by clicking here.
To make enquiries about the available position then visit US Mission ERA portal via; https://ng.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs