WE Africa Leadership Program is a one of a kind initiative that focuses on women who are working class in their societies and willing to bring about a transformation of the African conservation/environmental projects in the near future.
The program which is to enhance leadership development among persons that are into the environmental sector in the continent, is being sponsored by both international and local (Africans) comprising scientists, community leaders, business guru, coaches with professional standings, academia, etc.
The criteria for selection are;
– Applicants must be an African citizen, or must have stayed in Africa for at least fifteen (15) years.
– Must have at least fifteen (15) years experience working as under the environmental sector as a Government, Private, or even Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO).
– Must have worked under the sector as a senior staff for at least five (5) years.
– Should be readily available to partake in the one (1) year program, with full commitment.
– Have record of mentorship and have the zeal to support others in the field.
– Be willing to contribute 15% of the course worth (Travel and course placement cost).
– Be fluent in English Language (Both written and oral).
– Have reliable internet access.
Benefits of WE Africa Leadership Program
- Be a member of a community comprising several women that are top leaders in the sector, as long as the Africa continent is involved.
Have a splendid opportunity to begin a new vision of leadership and personal development.Need Federal Govt Free-Interest Loan? =>See Here.
Have a confirmation one-on-one leadership coaching, for a duration of one year.
Have a group retreat of two persons to embark on a project that will enhance personal and group development/growth.
An online platform for complementing personal work on a monthly basis.
The key dates for the 2022 WE Africa Leadership Program application is as follows;
15th of July 2021 – Commencement of application.
15th of August 2021 – End of application process.
13th of September 2021 – Selection and notification of thirty (30) qualified applicants regarding their invitation for interview.
Late September/Early October 2021 – Conclusion of the final rounds interview session.
15th of November 2021 – Announcement of the Final fellows qualified for the 2022 WE Africa Leadership Program.
Closing Date: The closing date for application remains Midnight of Sunday, 15th August 2021.
For further enquiry, you can contact WE Africa via email@example.com
Or visit their official webpage by clicking here.