We are glad to inform all prospective applicants that University of Medical Sciences’ (UNIMED) 2021/2022 Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) for has finally gone on sale. This has been officially disclosed by the leadership of the University in a news released.
The school management released the news on the school website and asked all intending students to buy the form as it is readily available for purchase online, via the school application portal. Meanwhile, interested candidates can also check the available courses and requirements here before proceeding to purchase their forms. This is to ensure that you confirm the available of the course you want to study before you purchase the screening form.
Applications are welcomed from qualified students for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State, for degree courses for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Courses at UNIMED
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
• Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
• Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Nursing
• Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
• Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics) – options.
• Biological Sciences (Animal and environmental Biology, Microbiology, Plant Biology & Biotechnology) – options
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility
• You must have UNIMED as your first and second choices.
• You are must do a change of institution if you didn’t choose UMIMED.
• You must have scored 180 and above in your 2021 UTME.
• You must have 5 credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme at not more than 2 sittings.
• Direct Entry applicants who have a minimum of 10 points in relevant A’ Level subjects or B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Basic Medical Biological Sciences with Second Class (Lower division) can apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry courses.
JAMB/UTME Subject Combination
All programmes in all faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Applicants in Mathematics require English language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME.
Method of Application
If you are an eligible candidate and you want to apply, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit www.unimed.edu.ng
- Click on Admission
- Click on Post-UTME to gain access to the Post-UTME portal
- Click on Payment to make payment with your ATM card
- Print your payment receipt and keep it
- Click on the Application Form on the Post-UTME portal with your UTME Registration Number and Payment ID to fill the screening form
You can visit UNIMED official website for more information at www.unimed.edu.ng.