The AgroHack Challenge is looking for creative solutions along the whole agricultural value chain. To give many young Nigerians new chances, these initiatives would be expedited.
The main goal of the AgroHack Challenge is to utilize cutting-edge technologies that would accelerate the food and agriculture industries’ rapid expansion, boost farmers’ productivity and profitability, generate new jobs, and improve food security in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between 18 – 35 age;
- Must have a team (minimum of 2);
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork);
- Innovation should be able to transform a community, a nation, a region, or have a global impact;
- Have a minimum viable product;
- Have a business model with a clear customer segment;
- Have any market traction.
- Participants stand a chance to win up to N1,000,000
- Participate in a 5-day Enterprise boot camp
- Intense mentorship from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
- Access to investors
- Access potential clients
- New market opportunities
How to Apply
Go to Mastercard Foundation on reg.smetoolkit.ng to apply
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.