Applications for the OECD Internship Program in France 2022 are now being accepted. Any applicant can apply for this internship in France, regardless of nationality. Indeed, OCED offers prestigious and well-known internship opportunities to international students. Students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs may apply.
The Top #500 brilliant Students from Different Nations will be chosen by OCED France Internship. The program will take place in Paris and last for only six months.
Highly motivated interns from a variety of backgrounds will be brought in through the OECD Internship Program. The major goal of this global internship is to give participants the chance to develop their analytical skills while working in a global environment. All year long, applications are taken.
OCED Hiring Authority determines the start and end dates for the internship. The chosen applicants will be notified via email. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted. The OCED Application Portal is where applicants must submit their online applications. English and French are the two official languages of the internship. Generally, you will be questioned about why you want to work for the OECD.
500 OECD Internships/year for International Students.
Internship areas in Corporate Functions:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Successful applicants will be do research in the following areas.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program.
- Age shouldn’t be greater than 65.
- Candidates must be available for 6 months in Paris.
- Each chosen intern will get a monthly allowance of 700 euros.
- The OECD personnel will help the interns with the visa application process.
- a chance to stay in Pris for six months
- Depending on the intern’s success, the internship might be extended for another 12 months.
Prior to taking up duty, you will have to provide:
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of full-time enrolment at an academic institution
- Proof of medical insurance
- A copy of your Visa
- The working week for the internship is Monday through Friday, and you must spend 40 hours per week (8 hours per day) in the office.
How To Apply
Read the information above thoroughly before submitting the online application. Visit the official website of the OECD France Internship Program 2022 to submit an application.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.