The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program is now accepting applications from candidates who meet the necessary qualifications. Young people who are motivated by the concepts and initiatives of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) can utilize this program to develop their professional abilities.
Working on WYA projects will provide you important experience, and you’ll learn a lot about the organization’s fundamental principles. The goals of projects are to advance the unique academic backgrounds and interests of each student. The WYA staff provides internships with mentoring and training.
What to Expect
The best candidates have a genuine desire to uphold and advance human dignity while enhancing society.
- Candidates must be proactive,
- Detail-oriented and
- Humble individuals with a willingness to learn
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for a regional internship with the World Youth Alliance: Candidates must,
- Own a Certified Training Program (CTP) certification from WYA (if this is not yet the case, you will be invited to undertake the training if selected for the internship)
- Be involved in the WYA region they belong to (if the member does not come from the regional office they are applying to).
How to Apply
- Fill out the application properly on the website’s official page to apply (link below). The team will be in touch with you regarding the next phases of your application if you pass the first screening procedure.
- In the last section you will need to attach the following:
- Cover Letter/Letter of Intent
- Your Curriculum Vitae/Resumé with your recent picture
- Two letters of recommendation (these may also come from your references) addressed to the WYAMENA Regional Director sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A portfolio/sample design works (for marketing internship only)
- Note: CVs/Resumes, Letter of intent, and Recommendation letters should be uploaded in MS Word or PDF format with the file name saved as: SURNAME_CV.pdf, SURNAME_Reccommendation 1.doc, etc.
Application Deadline: The followings are the starting and deadlines for the program
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 1: Jan 22-May 6, 2022
Deadline: Jan 3, 2022
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 2: May 23-Aug 26, 2022
Deadline: Apr 29, 2022
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 3: Sep 19-Dec 16, 2022
Deadline: Sep 9, 2022
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.