Be informed that N-Power 2021 Batch ‘C’ recruitment is ongoing. If you are yet to write aptitude test, kindly click here to write your test.
Recall that N-Power scheme was established by Federal Government to reduce the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria.
The beneficiaries of this scheme in graduates category will receives N30,000 monthly stipend, while non graduate category receives N10,000 monthly. Check full N-power salary breakdown.
The Npower programme is expected to last for a duration of two (2) years.
Over five (5) million Nigerians have registered for the N-power Batch C programme, but only 500,000 people are needed. Therefore, over 4.5 million people would be disqualified.
Things Npower 2020 Batch C Applicants must do to be shortlisted
Below are what you should do to be among the selected 500,000 Beneficiaries;
If you applied for N-Power, do the following things before registration deadline to be among the shortlist candidates;
1. Always pray to your God: This is not what you should forget. Many people do not know the efficacy of prayers, they think it is by their power.
2. Score high in N-Power test: To have a better chance of being selected, you need to score 70% or above. Check out How to Score Above 70% in NASIMS Npower Batch C Test
3. Always check your Npower dashboard and e-mail: Npower may decide to send notification to you, so checking your dashboard and email regularly will help get vital information on time.
4. Join Npower Group Chat: There is nothing like being in the right place with your fellow applicants. N-power group chat will help keep you informed at all time, Click Here to join Npower Group group chat on telegram.
5. Always visit nyscinfo.com: Other way to stay updated is by visiting our website. You can also subscribe to our news updates, so you won’t any of our updates.
Kindly drop your comments in the comment section below.