Do you know that the Npower beneficiaries monthly stipend is not the same for all beneficiaries? The amount they receive vary depending on the category of programs they are under. Here we will give you the breakdowns of the new Npower salary structure for N-Teach, N-Health, N-Agro, N-Build, N-Tech and N-Creative beneficiaries.
If you’re interested to be an Npower beneficiary, carefully read this post to know how much Npower pays to its volunteers.
Npower Salary Structure [How much N-Power pay beneficiaries]
Below are the breakdowns of Npower beneficiaries’ salary:
- N-power Teach beneficiaries earn between between N28,000 and N30,000 monthly.
- N-power Agro are paid from N25,000 – N30,000.
- N-power Community Education beneficiaries earn from N10,000 – N30,000.
- N-power Creative receive from N10,000 – N30,000 per month.
- N-power Tech (software) are paid N20,000 – N40,000.
- N-power Tech (hardware) receive N20,000 – N40,000.
- N-power Build monthly allowances is between N27,000 and N30,000.
Note: SSCE holders, Primary Certificate holders, and all those with no Certificate receive the sum of N10,000 as their monthly stipend amount.
- Npower Agro past questions and answers.
- Npower Teach past questions and answers.
- Npower Tech, Health past questions and answers.