Although the amounts paid to N-power beneficiaries vary, depending on the category of the programs they are under. The current average salaries for Npower program is 30,000 Naira for those that joined the program with university degree or HND. This data is collated by 100 Npower exited Batch A and B volunteers. In this article, we shall look at the breakdowns of the Npower salary for N-Teach, N-Health, N-Agro, N-Build, N-Tech and N-Creative volunteers. Npower Fingerprint Enrollment for Batch C Applicants.
If you are or interested to be an Npower beneficiary, carefully read this post till the end to know how much Npower pays volunteers.
Npower Salary Structure [How much N-Power pay beneficiaries]
Below are the breakdowns of the Npower beneficiaries’ salary:
- N-power Teach Salary: Beneficiaries of this program earn between N28,000 and N30,000 monthly.
- N-power Agro Salary: They are paid from N25,000 – N30,000 per month.
- N-power Community Education Salary: Their take homr is from N10,000 – N30,000 monthly.
- N-power Creative Salary: Thry are paid between N10,000 and N30,000 per month.
- N-power Tech (software) Salary: Those in this category are being paid N20,000 – N40,000 per month.
- N-power Tech (hardware) Salary: This category of N-power take home between N20,000 and N40,000 monthly.
- N-power Build Salary: Every month, their take home salary is between N27,000 and N30,000.
Kindly note that SSCE holders, Primary Certificate holders, and all those with no Certificate receive the sum of N10,000 as their Npower monthly stipend.
Do not forget to share this post. If you have question, go to the comment section below.
- How to successfully register for N-Power program (step-by-step)
- How to reset Npower portal login password for all Batch
- Check the official Npower test cut off mark
- 5 things that will disqualify you from Npower program
- Npower WhatsApp Group link
- Npower Agro past questions and answers.
- Npower Teach past questions and answers.
- Npower Tech, Health past questions and answers.