The first N-power Agro test taken on 1st July, 2017. So, we shall present to you the N-Agro past questions and answers.
If you want to know how Npower Agro online aptitude questions look like, you are on the right page. We at Nyscinfo.com have compiled these questions as it was given to the first batch of Npower beneficiaries in 2016.
N-Agro Past Questions And Answers
1) The type of soil suitable for plant growth is______
A. sandy soil
B. loamy soil (answer)
C. rocky soil
D. clay soil
2) Which one is the capital city of United kingdom?
A. London (answer)
C. Manchester City
3) The current Minister of Agriculture is______
A. Dr. Akinwumi Adesina
B. Mr. Bala Muhammad
C. Chief Audu Innocent Ogbeh (answer)
D. Mallam Sadiqu Abdullahi
4) Photosynthesis is the process where green plant manufactured food using_______ and carbon ii oxide in the presence of sunlight
B. water (answer)
5)______responsible for green pigments in leaves
B. chlorophy (answer)
6) What is your gender
7) A reflex angle is_______
A. greater than 90 and less than 180 degrees. (answer)
B. 160 degrees.
C. less than 45 degrees.
D. less than 90 degree.
8) Which of these classifications and/or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
A. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
B. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
C. 1st Class / Distinction
D. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
E. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
F. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
G. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
H. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
I. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
J. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
K. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
- 3rd Class / Pass
9) Nigeria Yam Export was flagged off on______
A. June 29, 2017
B. May 29, 2017
C. April 29, 2017
D. June 12, 2017
10) Example of remnant animals include the following except
11) Extension officer is to bridge the gap between …______and____
A. marketer and seller
B. producer and consumer
C. researcher and farmer
D. state and federal
12) For the nation to have food sufficiency, government must encourage?
13) Nigerian minister of state for agriculture and rural development is______
A. Chief Audu Ogbeh
B. Sen. Danjuma Goje
C. Sen. Heineken Lokpobiri
D. Alh. Baba Hammed
14) Monograstric is to associated with_______
15) Example of cereal crops include the following except
16) Cassava is propagated through______
17) Preparation of land for farming include the following except
B. marking out
18) The newly introduced N-power programme, Npower Tax is also known as_______
A. N-power Community Education
B. N-power VAIDS
C. N-power NOA
D. N-power SIP
More Questions (N-Power Agro Test)
1) What grade did you have in school?
Select one: (Choose your answer according to your Grade at School)
A. 3rd Class / Pass
B. 2nd Class Lower + Masters / Lower Credit + Masters
C. 1st Class / Distinction
D. 3rd Class + Masters / Pass + Masters
E. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
F. 2nd Class and PGD / Upper Credit and PGD
G. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
H. 3rd Class + PGD / Pass + PGD
I. 1st Class and Masters / Distinction and Masters
J. 2nd Class Upper + Masters / Upper Credit + Masters
K. 2nd Class + PGD / Lower Credit + PGD
L. 1st Class and PGD / Distinction and PGD
2) Trade by barter means?
A. selling on credit
B. selling on debit
C. exchange of goods for other goods
D. None of the above
3) The first TV station in Nigeria was called_______.
A. National Television Corporation (NTC) in 1947
B. National Broadcasting Authority (NBA) in 1963
C. Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in 1960
D. Western Nigerian Government Broadcasting Corporation (WNTV) in 1959
4) The African Union (AU) was formally called______
A. None of the above
B. Organisation of African Unity (OAU)
C. Organisation of African Countries (OAC)
D. Union of African Countries (UOAC)
5) The EFCC was established to perform one of the following duties?
A. Prosecute economic crimes (Answer)
B. Support government officials
C. Arrest politicians who rig elections
D. Arrest lazy politicians
6) All the people in a country or area who are entitled to vote in an election can be referred to as ________.
7)________ medicine for your cold?
A. Do you taking
B. Are you taking
C. Is you taking
D. Taking you
8) Don’t start _______ to me about it.
A. to complaining
C. through complain
9) Chichi______fly to Kano tomorrow.
A. to going
B. goes to
C. is going to
D. go to
10) In the beginning the street was too noisy, but now I_______it.
A. used to
C. am used to
11) In a Parliamentary system of government, the Head of Government is the
B. Prime Minister
D. Senate President
1.?, 2.B, 3.D, 4.B, 5.A, 6.C, 7.B, 8.D, 9.C, 10.C, 11.B