A lot of people couldn’t register or complete their N-power registration because they are following wrong steps. Here we will show you how to successfully register for NPower 2020 Batch C programme (step-by-step).
If you couldn’t successfully apply for Npower recruitment for this Batch ‘C’ 2020, read this post carefully, you will see where you are missing it.
N-Power is Nigeria government recruitment for young people between the age of 18 and 35. The N-Power application is totally free. Beware of this fake Npower website that is being used by scammers to extract people’s bank details. You may also like to check Npower test questions and answers.
Note: There are some people who registered before the official opening of the N-power application by 11.45pm on Friday 26 June, 2020. According to a reliable govt source, Npower application submitted before 11:45pm on Friday is invalid.
How To Successfully Register For NPower 2020 Batch C
Below are steps to successful apply for N-power 2020 programme:
1. Visit www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng,
2. Enter your email address,
3. Choose a password,
4. Check your email inbox to confirm your email,
5. Enter your 11-digit BVN and date of birth using this format (dd/mm/yy),
6. Biodata and contact page: Enter your Surname, first name and middle name, same as it appears on your BVN.
7. Education and Programme Page: Select whether you are educated or not. Don’t be afraid Npower is for everybody.
8. N-Tech and N-Health are for only graduates,
9. Upload soft copy of Degree Certificate and NYSC Certificate,
10. Employment and other details page: Answer the questions as applicable and upload any of these govt issued identity card:
- International passport
- National ID Card
- Valid drivers licence
- Permanent voters card
11. Submit your application. Upon submission, you will recieve a unique ID number, write it down and keep it safe.
If you have questions, go to the comment section below.