This post explains everything you need to know about the programme, including how to apply and the application deadline. Check out list of FG free-interest loans.
Recall that the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) came up with an initiative tagged Work Experience Internship Programme as parts of its efforts to address the unemployment problems among the youths.
The essence of the program is to enhance the employability of Nigerian youths by providing platforms for that enable them gain work experience while they also get paid.
According to a statement on the ministry’s website, the initiative is targeted to provide paid internship opportunities to at least 2,550 Nigerian youths across Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should apply by visiting https://fmysd-esp.com/work-experience
- Application is free of charge and no registration fee is required.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be attended.
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
DEADLINE: All applications close on Friday, May 14.
- Applicants must be able to read and write.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen,
- Age limit is between 18 and 35.
- Applicants must have completed a University Degree, Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or a National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Must have, at least one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card – PVC, Drivers’ License)
- Applicants must be willing to travel outside their State if selected.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in the English language.
Sectors where interns will be trained
- Civil Service (Government Agencies)
Manufacturing (FMCGs, Agriculture, Energy)
Information Technology (Software & Hardware, Telecommunications)
Construction (Architecture, Engineering, Surveying)
Financial (Commercial Banks, Credit Institutions)
Social Justice (NGOs, Law Firms)
The Internship duration
It will last for Three (3) months. Successful applicants will undergo a 3-month paid internship based on their profile, discipline and location.
The programme will take place in multiple locations across all states of the six geopolitical zones, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.