Finally, you can now Apply for Kaduna State Government Public Service Recruitment 2019.
The Kaduna State Government is implementing a public service renewal and revitalisation programme.
This aims to enhance the capacity of the public service to deliver public goods and services, improve its responsiveness to citizens and strengthen its ability to promote equal opportunity.
The programme also seeks to reverse the ageing of the public service, raise its educational quality and ICT-compliance, and to make its ranks more representative of the community it is serving.
Among other steps, the state government is determined to promote this reform programme by injecting into the public service competent persons, especially young people and women.
Such persons must possess the relevant knowledge and skills for a modern public service, and a commitment to the public good.
Therefore, the Kaduna State Government intends to recruit Administrative Officers, Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Economists, Doctors, Nurses, Information and Communication Technologists, Social Workers, Geologists, Town Planners, Lawyers, Information Officers and other professionals into its various Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
The available positions range from entry level (grade level 8 or equivalent) to chief executive (grade level 17 and above) in the core civil service and parastatals of the Kaduna State Government.
Persons interested in a career with the Kaduna State Public Service are invited to submit applications for various positions in the following agencies, among others:
- Kaduna State Civil Service Commission (Core Civil Service).
- Kaduna State Local Government Service Board.
- Kaduna State Teachers Service Board.
- Kaduna Internal Revenue Service.
- Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency.
- Kaduna Geographic Information Service.
- Kaduna Urban Planning and Development Authority.
- Kaduna Transport Regulatory Authority.
- Kaduna Transport Company Ltd. (Kaduna Line).
- Kaduna Power Supply Company Ltd.
- Kaduna State Roads Agency.
- Primary Health Care Development Agency.
- Kaduna Educational Quality Assurance Authority.
- Kaduna Public Procurement Authority.
- State Emergency Management Agency.
- Kaduna Health Supplies Management Agency.
- Kaduna State Water Corporation.
- Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency.
- Bureau of Substance Abuse, Prevention and Treatment.
- Kaduna State Contributory Health Insurance Authority.
- Kaduna State Mortgage & Foreclosure Authority.
- Kaduna Investment and Finance Company Ltd.
- Kaduna Markets Development Company Ltd.
- Kaduna Mining Development Company Ltd.
- Kaduna State Development and Property Company Ltd.
- Kaduna State Traffic Law Enforcement Agency.
- Kaduna State Aids Control Agency
- All applicants must possess a minimum of a first degree, or equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution, and show evidence of having completed or exemption from the mandatory NYSC scheme.
- Applications from persons above the age of 50 as at 30th June 2019 are ineligible for consideration for career appointments, but may be considered for political appointments if found suitably qualified.
How to Apply for Kaduna Government Public Service Recruitment 2019:
- Interested persons are required to apply online by clicking on the Recruitment tab on the website of the Kaduna State Government, www.kdsg.gov.ng.
- Applicants must create a profile on the jobs portal, and follow the instructions to complete the online application form, including uploading all required documents.
- Firstly, you need to register and validate your account before first login, after successful registration, you might need to check your SPAM box just in case the validation e-mail was delivered there.
- Read the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the CV Builder and the essay.
- Finally select the role you wish to apply for and submit.
- You will receive a continuation email.
- Monitor your email and the portal for updates.
The deadline for the submission of all applications is 12 noon on Monday, 12th August 2019.
Applicants may email firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues with the online application process.
Thanks for this opportunity