This is to inform the general public and suitable candidates that recruitment into the Sterling Development Program is ongoing. Here we will guide you on how to submit your application.
The Sterling Management Development Program is a rotational program where selected applicants gain insight and cross-border exposure that will equip them with different skills and competencies.
The Sterling program is aimed at blending your unique abilities with a bespoke development approach, by providing the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the National growth.
This role will make instant and sustainable impact on yourself, business, and work on diverse important and exciting projects that brings you on the radar of Sterling top leaders from the start. Beneficiaries can capitalize on this experience to accelerate your career and contribute to your community.
Job Title: Management Development Program
Job Descriptions: Join the Sterling family as a middle management employee.
- Rotate within select departments for 18 months for robust developmental purpose.
- Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions.
- Periodic tracking, update and feedback sessions.
- Key deliverables on initiatives and ground breaking ideas.
- Continuous bespoke learning and development
- Fast track growth opportunities.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience from any sector.
- Minimum of Masters Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Not more that 32 years.
Closing date: 22, January 2021.
How to Apply for Sterling Management Development Program
Interested applicants should Click Here to submit their application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for subsequent steps.
Have question? Go to the comment section below.