National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has come up with a national startups competition known as Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria.
With the initiative, startups (entrepreneurs) in Nigeria will be identified and connected to the MassChallenge global network.
The identified startups will be supported massively, to ensure they excel in the Nigerian market and beyond.
All industries across the Federation will be fully involved in terms of selection. Read also: NITDA Stem Bootcamp For Kids 2021 | Apply Now
Qualified Participants NITDA Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
The targeted participants are startups (entrepreneurs) with the zeal to pivot their businesses to a higher stand.
As long as the business is in Nigeria, such a business is welcomed, undermining the industry.
Startups who want to grow locally, with global access to MassChallenge network are highly welcome.
Interest from startups in their early stage or growth stage will be highly accepted.
About The Competition And Expectations
- Startups are expected to show market fit.
- Have a team with experience and topnotch skills.
- Have the business in Nigeria and be willing to grow in the ecosystem of Nigeria.
- Must have saved approximately one million U.S dollars ($1M) equity-based funding, and a revenue of two million U.S dollars ($2M) in a year.
It is paramount to note that top startups will be selected to undergo a four (4) months program.
This will enable them get developed and applied the knowledge as they journeyed through the market.
Several benefits will be directed to them, which includes;
- Special coaching and mentoring will be given to them by NITDA, alongside other local and international mentors.
- A unique curriculum that centered on startups’ needs.
- Participate in the MassChallenge global network.
- Reserved investment opportunities.
How to Apply For Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
The application steps are as follows;
- Visit the application portal and fill the form.
- Within 72 hours, an email to activate your account will be sent to you.
- After activation, you are to create startup account in the official portal via masschallenge.org.
- Kindly apply to B2MC Nigeria program, after the above step.
- Conclude the application and submit.
The deadline for submission of application is 24th of September, 2021.
For further enquiry, visit the official webpage of Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021 here.
You can as well send mail to B2MC Nigeria team through their email address email@example.com.