Do you have interest to work with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)? This page was created to update you about the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment for 2021. So, if you’re interested to know when CBN will begin 2021 recruitment, then this post will guide you. Keep reading.
Always visit this page from time to time or bookmark it so you won’t miss out important updates regarding CBN recruitment.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment guide
The Central Bank of Nigeria is the apex monetary authority of Nigeria. This recruitment guide will answer the following questions;
- When will Central Bank of Nigeria recruiting portal open for 2020?
- How to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment in 2020?
- Has CBN started recruitment for 2020?
- What is the CBN official recruitment portal?
To ascertain if CBN recruitment portal has officially opened, visit the official CBN recruitment portal at www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp. Also check out the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Salary Structure.
“From time to time, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) have vacancies. Currently there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV. Check back to this page for CBN recruitment updates”.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
CBN Recruitment Requirements
Below are the basic requirements;
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline
- Must not be more than 30 years old
Central Bank of Nigeria application guide
- Multiple applications will not be entertained
- Candidates are to apply for one job position only
- The candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
Note: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you have question, ask us in the comment section below.