Are you an international student that wishes to study in London? If ‘yes’ then the DeepMind Scholarships Award 2022 is an opportunity for you to achieve that dream.
DeepMind Scholarships Award is solely meant for International Students, who wants to run post graduate degree program.
Successful applicants will be opportune to study in Queen Mary University of London.
Applicants are needed to occupy programs that are underrepresented by Africans, especially females.
The programs covered by the scholarship are Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning at postgraduate level.
Hence, five (5) persons will be opportune to study any of the program through the scholarship award;
- MSc in Computer Science (Full Time).
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time).
- MSc in Computer Games (Full Time).
- MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time).
Details About The Institution Hosting the DeepMind Scholarships Award
Beneficiaries of the scholarship award will be privileged to study in Queen Mary University of London (QMUL).
The institution is in London, England. It is a public research university that was established in the year 1985.
Requirements From Applicants
Criteria that must be met by applicants are;
- Only female students or Blacks are to apply since they are underrepresented in the discipline.
- Be a student from Africa, EU, or UK.
- Can be identified as mixed (having white and black parents) i.e. Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other.
- Be offered admission to study any of the course by September 2021, at the institution.
- A copy of provisional admission letter.
- A copy of the application form, completely filled.
Note: Ensure you give a short statement on why you should be considered for the scholarship award.
How to Apply For DeepMind Scholarships Award 2022
Applicants are to download and fill the application form here.
Then send the completely filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiry, kindly visit the official portal of DeepMind Scholarships Award.