The Ecobank Fintech Challenge seeks for and encourages ready-to-scale Fintechs across Ecobank’s 33 African markets, giving them with help and opportunities. What is the goal? To help them develop into future Pan-African Fintech success stories. In this article, we will take you through how to apply for Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2021.
The top three finalists compete in the Ecobank Fintech Innovation Fair, with cash prizes awarded to the top three finalists. All winners are inducted into the Ecobank Fintech Fellowship, which allows them to work on partnerships, integration, and commercial collaborations with the Ecobank Group. You can also read how to register for the next titan Nigeria season 8.
All Fintechs on the African continent are eligible to take part in the Challenge.
These goods must address one or more of the pain points listed below:
Experience with Customers
In the following sectors, we’re seeking for futuristic and innovative Fintech products:
- Customer service enhancements, both online and at the branch
- Analytics/customer insights and artificial intelligence (AI) are used in digital solutions to provide personalized advertisements.
- The resolution procedure is being sped up.
- Customer journey digitization
Inclusion in the Financial System
- Innovative ideas that can improve the lending procedure for SMEs are welcomed:
- Onboarding of digital customers (consumers, SMEs/merchants, and investment banking)
- Increasing the size of our payment wallets across our whole network
Innovative ideas that can improve the lending procedure for SMEs are welcomed:
- 360° picture of clients’ and prospects’ financial dealings with other financial institutions
- The SMEs’ loan route is being dissected.
Aggregation of Ecosystems
We’re looking for exciting new ideas in the following areas:
- Onboarding and payment integration for SMEs and merchants
- Niche merchant aggregation via sector-specific solutions
- Non-smart phone customers have seamless access to Ecobank services.
- Enable mobile transactions with merchants so that our Xpress point system can synchronize and consolidate data.
- We’re searching for: Digital solutions that boost sales force performance, as well as agency banking solutions that expand our service offerings.
We’d be delighted to learn how you can assist us in resolving issues related to:
- Payments from a mobile phone to another mobile phone can be made offline (Dead Zones)
- Increasing the size of our payment wallet in the African context
Any Other Product Categories That Might Be Relevant
Any alternative option that will transform Africa’s banking and payment systems.
Still on How to Apply for Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2021:
Cash Prizes for the Competition
Top three winners will be given cash prizes of $15,000, $12,000, and $10,000, individually.
How to Apply Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2021