If you are an applicant student of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), be notified that the school has officially released its Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. We advise you to read this article carefully for all the information that you need to have, especially how you can obtain the Esut Post UTME form for 2021 and Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Form.
The management of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), has opened the portal to receive applications from suitable and qualified candidates to obtain the Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Form. The school disclosed that the form has been made available online for purchase by all interested candidates.
Esut Post UTME Registration Commencement Date
According to ESUT, online registration officially begins on August 2021 and will end on September 2021. All candidates are to note that the screening will be online. Meanwhile, the students are to appear in person for the Physical Screening and Aptitude Test.
Eligibility for Esut Post UTME
All candidates who meet ESUT cut-off mark for various courses are eligible for the screening. Note also, that applicants for medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy must score 200 marks to be eligible for the courses.
Requirements for Esut Post UTME form for 2021
- 5 O ‘Level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants with Awaiting-Results are quality to apply.
Procedure for Registration
- Visit ESUT official portal at www.portal.esut.edu.ng.
- Click on www.portal.esut.edu.ng/ScreeningApplication.aspx under “Regular Students”.
- Input your JAMB Reg. No. and submit.
- Choose any of the payment options of your choice to make payment for the form.
- Upon making payment, go back to the application page and enter your JAMB Reg. No. again.
- Proceed with filling of the form.
- Read through and confirm all entries are accurate.
- Submit your application
- Print your acknowledgment Slip
Filled screening forms must be submitted online with the scanned copies of the following documents:
• UTME Result Slip
• Entry Requirement Certificates
• Recent Passport Photographs
Note that failure to attend physical screening attracts automatic forfeiture of chances of being considered for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT).