If you are a student of the Federal University Dutse, Zamfara State, this vital information is for you. There has been an official announcement of the date of resumption for the 2021/2022 academic session. In this article, we will reveal the date of resumption for 2021/2022 Academic Session of Federal University Dutse.
The management of the Federal University Dutse, Zamfara State has, through the institution’s Registrar’s office, announced the date of commencement of academic activities in the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, which begins on August 2021.
The returning students, according to the university’s registrar, Malam Bukar Usman, will resume on 16th August 2021 for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Meanwhile, the Federal University Dutse has also confirmed the number of students that have been given admission by the institution. According to Malam Bukar, the school’s registrar, the total number of students admitted so far stand at 3,657 (Three thousand & Six Hundred and Fifty-Seven) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. This figure was revealed in a statement issued by the university’s Public Relations Officer, Alhaji Abdullahi Yahaya, in Dutse, the Zamfara State capital.
Of the total of 3, 657 newly admitted students, according to the breakdown by Abdullahi, 3, 234 students were admitted through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), while 423 were candidates admitted through the Direct Entry (DE) process. It was also disclosed in the press statement that all successful candidates are expected to by the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira) as the acceptance levy before they can be issued their admission letters.
Accordingly, below are the registration guidelines for the returning students:
• Visit the school portal and login with your credentials.
• Generate invoice (receipt) and click on the Remita logo to get your RRR code and make payment from any location in Nigeria.
• Go to the website’s homepage and verify your payment using your invoice number.
• Print out your medical form and go along with it to the school’s medical clinic.
• Visit the medical clinic for verification.
• Do your course registration and print your course registration form.