Have you been longing to acquire more professional skills that will pivot you towards a better position in terms of employment? Do you have what it takes as a Nigerian youth to contribute towards digital Economy stability of the country? If ‘yes’, you are to ensure this opportunity does not in anyway pass you by.
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) in partnership with Linkedin, Microsoft, and Github in regards to an appreciable skills training program that will enhance (increase) employability rate of Nigerian youths, towards digital Economy stability. This training is scheduled to commence from May 2021, to October 2021.
Available resources that can assist:
1) The collaboration between the Ministry and Microsoft, Linkedin, and GitHub will positively bring together the best resources that will assist can applicants to learn skills in regards to in-demand jobs.
2) Successful applicants are to get free link (access) to learn quality content across GitHub, Linkedin Learning, and Microsoft Learning, starting from entry-level (beginner) digital literacy skills to advanced (professional) skills for technical roles.
3) A free library of high-quality learning paths will be shared by Linkedin Learning, which is to help applicants acquire the skills for in-demand roles such as Project Manager, Digital Marketer, Software Developer, and Data Analyst.
4) The aspect of Microsoft Learn which is an online platform is to enable learners/applicants know about Microsoft products, whose free access will be continued until the future to interactive, self paced content. This will greatly help advance the technical skills of applicants, while getting prepared for role-based Microsoft certifications.
5) Lastly, the GitHub Learning Laboratory will kept on providing free basic training on learning experiences that will make it’s learner’s to grow their technical skills after deligent practicing on realistic, and fun projects.
How to Apply for FMYSD Partnership with Microsoft And Others On Youths Skills Training
There are thousands of people out there who are seeking for this opportunity, hence, you can help to disseminate this information to them via other social media platforms.