The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has announced its 2023 recruitment exercise. Therefore, Nigerians who is seeking to work with the federal government should read this post till the end to know if they meet the requirements.
According to the FRSC, interested persons can apply for employment into the following positions:
- Officer cadre,
- Marshal inspectorate (MI) cadre,
- Road marshal assistant cadre.
From a recruitment notice that was posted on the official FRSC Facebook page, candidates for the officer cadre are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Possess a first degree,
- Have NYSC discharge certificates, and
- Must not be more than 30 years.
Shortlisted candidates are to come along with a printout of their forms and the acknowledgement slip for screening.
FRSC noted that its recruitment exercise attracts no fee, and that applications must be submitted within six weeks of the publication of the job advert.
Some of the requirements are:
- Must be a Nigerian by birth
- Be between 18 and 30 years (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Must be single
- Be physically and mentally fit for the job
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital or military clinic.
- Must be free from any form of financial embarrassment, and be of good character.
- Must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
How to apply for FRSC 2023 Recruitment Exercise
Qualified persons should visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Also note that the Nigerian Army has released a list of successful shortlisted candidates for the 81 Regular Recruit Intake…Read more.
Similarly, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment is still ongoing… Read more.