NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 | Apply Here
NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023 – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced its 2023/2024 recruitment exercise for qualified Nigerians.
The NDLEA made the announcement on Friday via its official Twitter handle. According to the anti-drug agency, submission of the recruitment application will run from March 12 to April 8, 2023.
Please, note that the NDLEA recruitment application form is open to graduates of secondary school, polytechnic and university.
Kindly note that applicants are to tender all certificates at the time of recruitment, as any other qualification presented subsequently will not be considered for career progression in the agency.
Requirements for NDLEA 2023/2024 Recruitment
- Applicants must Nigerian by birth
- Must possess a National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Candidates applying for the role of “superintendent cadre” must be between 20 and 35 years.
- Age limit for “narcotic agent cadre,” and “narcotic assistant cadre” is 18 to 30 years.
- Candidates applying for the role of “medical doctors” and “articulated vehicle drivers” must not be over 40 years.
- Applicants must be drug free
- Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage for all cadres.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal for 2023/2024
Eligible and qualified Nigerian candidates can fill the NDLEA recruitment application form by visiting the NDLEA webpage. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Service (NDLEA) recruitment portal is https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment
- Go to NDLEA recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
Sign up with your email.
Read the instructions.
Click on “Apply Now” button.
You will be redirected to a categories page.
Select from list of categories.
Fill out the application form.
Submit the completed application form.
NDLEA required documents for application
Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- A passport Photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- National Identity Card or NIN.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Note: Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of their application
Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for aptitude test and interview. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
Warning: Please note that the NDLEA Recruitment Portal will open on Sunday, March 12, 2023. You cannot be able to apply until the opening date.
=> NDLEA Past Questions and Answers.
*Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below. Please remember to share this post.
I prefer to ndlea than selling drugs can I apply the job
Good day sir/ma,how can I apply. I really do want to be a part of this great organisation. Amoge is my name
Good Day ladies and gentlemen I’m John by name I’m really interested to apply for the NDLA agency. Please how can I apply.
I have been trying to open it but it is not connecting
Please how can I apply
How can I apply
Seriously I have been trying to sing up but it is not working
It use to me that throttled
rahap iliya rangai
Must i have nync dischange
Hello, it keeps saying “Throttled” while trying to create login account please help
how to apply please
please there is no space to signup only to login
How can I apply
How can I apply
Please show me the link I want to apply
I am applying for the post of superintended
eunice A. gulbon
how do i apply online pls