The management of General Electric (GE) has announced the 2021/2022 Early Career Graduate Internship Program for Nigerians and Ghanaians, and is inviting applications from qualified graduates for selection for the scholarship award.
If you have been looking for a graduate scholarship, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. This article will provide all the information that you need to have regarding this scholarship. We expect you will act on this information to make your dreams of working with one of the highly reputable firms in the world a reality.
About Early Career Graduate Internship Program
The graduate scholarship is a yearly program that prepares contestants for a successful career by offering them a platform to carry out challenging work, meet with leaders and receive official development feedback. GE (NYSE:GE) has for the past 125 years, created the future of history as a leader in building technological capabilities that help the world work more proficiently.
What are the essential responsibilities of the selected applicants?
- Back the bid process for new unit and Services businesses.
- Enforce compliance documents rightly reflect in NEX policy.
- Support the end of quarter inquiry-to-order process.
- Carry out other assignments given by the Commercial Finance leader.
What are the criteria for qualification?
To qualify to apply for this scholarship, candidates must have:
• B.Sc in Finance or other business fields.
• 3.0 GPA upward, out of 14 scales.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Linked workbooks, Pivot tables, Vlookup).
• Ability to work with a team across organization.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship build skills.
• Knowledge of French language will be an added advantage.
What is the application process?
The application for this scholarship is done on the official website of general electric. You can visit www.ge.com for downloading and submission of your application. You will also get more information that will further aid your application process.