You cannot talk about inter-state executive travel in Nigeria without mentioning God is Good Motors (GIGM). This transportation company has made a name for itself in Nigeria and has earned the respect of Nigerians through its excellent services.
GIGM was established in 1998, with Edo state serving as its head office. Across major Nigerian states, GIGM carved for itself, a customer based that wouldn’t derelict it for any other transporter. The pioneering founder Edwin Ajaere, died in March 2009 and was replaced by his son Chidi Ajaere, who is currently the company’s Chief executive Officer (CEO).
What are the features of GIGM?
• Online booking
• Good maintenance culture
• Charter services
• Topnotch cab services
• Haulage services
• Vehicle and spare parts sales
How to book God is Good Motors online
As a technology friendly company, God is Good motors has taken advantage of the ease that technology enhances in doing business by introducing the online ticketing platform to enable travelers book online. This also comes with the pricing for each destination, seat reservation. The online booking can be done on their app or website at www.gigm.com to make travel seamless and comfortable. Follow the steps below to book online:
- Visit www.gigm.com,
- Fill in your information,
- Choose your location and the nearest terminal to you,
- Select your destination,
- Fill in the number of people with whom you are traveling,
- Upon completing the form, click “Book Now”.
- Select the seat number you want,
- Provide your name, phone number, and next of kin,
- Scroll down to select your preferred payment mode,
- Upon successful payment, you will be directed to the page where you will print your ticket,
- Visit the terminal with your ticket on the travel date.
God is Good Motors Lagos Terminals
Address: Festac Gate Bus Stop
Address: 29, Ikotun Road,Opp, Ikotun LG
Address: 164, Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, besides Diamond Bank
Address: 20, Ikorodu Road
Address: Volkswagen Bus Stop
Address: Yaba Central Park, Opp., Psychiatric Hospital
Address: Near Police State, Ajiwe Ajah