Entrepreneurs frequently face the challenge of manually tracking and managing pending orders. For these businesses, this causes a lot of stress and takes a lot of time. Bumpa is a digital infrastructure that allows for easy order tracking and seamless business management in general. You’ll find all you need to know about the platform in the sections below.
- 1 Bumpa: A Quick Overview
- 2 What kind of services does Bumpa provide?
- 3 1. Access to a free website
- 4 2. Management of orders, payments, and deliveries
- 5 3. Inventory control
- 6 How do I get my company listed on Bumpa?
- 7 What are the prerequisites for registering my business with Bumpa?
- 8 How can I get the Bumpa app on my phone?
- 9 How do I get in touch with Bumpa?
- 10 Conclusion
Bumpa: A Quick Overview
Bumpa is a digital marketplace for African merchants. Essentially, the digital infrastructure enables sellers to set up and administer their online storefronts. These merchants can also use it to market their products online, track and handle orders, and manage inventories and deliveries.
In 2021, a group of financial specialists formed the firm, which is now privately held. The infrastructure is designed to provide you with the tools you need to start and expand your digital business.
What kind of services does Bumpa provide?
The Bumpa app gives your company access to the following services:
1. Access to a free website
The digital platform will immediately construct a website for your business after you create an account. You may easily sell your products on our website and attract clients who would purchase them.
2. Management of orders, payments, and deliveries
You may easily set up payment and delivery methods for your customers using the app. You’ll be able to track and manage all of your orders from a single dashboard as well.
3. Inventory control
You can keep track of your inventory with the inventory management feature. This essentially means that you can keep track of every sale you make on other mobile apps such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Jiji.
African entrepreneurs have access to these services thanks to the internet infrastructure.
How do I get my company listed on Bumpa?
Essentially, you can register your company on their website or through their mobile app. If you want to register your business on Bumpa’s website, follow these steps:
- To begin, go to www.getbumpa.com and log in.
- Next, select “Get Started For Free” from the toolbar.
- Create a free website for your store by entering your store’s name and domain. You must also complete the registration form with your information.
- After you’ve submitted your application, go ahead and download the mobile app to help you sell your products quickly. Simply download the app and fill out the registration form to register your business.
What are the prerequisites for registering my business with Bumpa?
To register your business with Bumpa, you’ll need business-related documentation as well as personal information such as your name, phone number, and address. The signup process is easy, quick, and completely free.
How can I get the Bumpa app on my phone?
Follow the steps below to download the Bump app on your smartphone:
- If you have an iPhone, go to the App Store. Visit Google Play Store if you have an Android phone.
- Then, in the search box, type “Bumpa” and look for it.
Following that, you can download the app and register your company.
How do I get in touch with Bumpa?
Bumpa can be reached in the following ways:
Address: Bumpa, second floor, Circle Business Center, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 0807 552 0621
Bumpa is essentially a platform that simplifies the management of your business. Essentially, they provide services and marketing tools that facilitate sales. This, in turn, leads to your company’s overall growth. Overall, the platform is quite successful in increasing sales.