We are pleased to inform you that the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) recruitment is ongoing. On this page, we will show you the NERC recruitment portal and steps to follow for successful submission of your application. You may like to check NERC salary structure to see how much they pay their workers.
If you have a desire to excel in a professional work setting, then seize this opportunity by submitting your application to work with NERC.
Kindly note that the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is an independent regulatory agency that was established on October 31, 2005, as provided in the Electric Power Sector Reform Act 2005.
Electricity Regulatory Commission is inviting applicants in the following department:
- Office of the NERC Chairman
- Legal, Licensing and Compliance
- Consumer Affairs
- Markets Competition and Rates
- Engineering, Performance and Monitoring
- Planning, Research and Strategy
- Finance and Management services
How to Apply for NERC recruitment
If you are interested in working with the Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), kindly submit your application via this link https://careers.nerc.gov.ng/home
- Click on the ‘Vacancies’ dropdown menu while on the NERC career page. This would enable you to view the list of available positions. Read the description of the job and click on ‘Apply’ button to apply for them.
- To start the application, first create an account on the ‘register’ page.
- Verify your email by checking your email inbox for the verification link.
- Kindly note that the portal allows you to save and continue your application later. Therefore, you can complete the application any time by logging into your account on the page.
Kindly note that successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail or phone number.
Other job opportunities