Applications for the Oriental Energy Scholarships 2021/2022 are now being accepted from appropriately qualified university undergraduate students to promote capacity building and contribute to human capital development in the company’s region of operations. Find below, information on how to apply for Oriental Energy Scholarships 2021/2022.
About Oriental Energy Resources Limited (OERL)
Oriental Energy Resources Limited, a privately held Nigerian oil and gas exploration and production firm, is pleased to support Oriental Energy Scholarships. Oriental Energy Resources Limited’s objective is to establish the benchmark for all other E&P businesses in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.
Oriental Energy is a tale of grit and determination. Oriental Energy, which was founded in 1990, was awarded Block OPL224 off the coast of Nigeria. Oriental Energy has turned OPL224 into OML 115 and added the Okwok and Ebok assets to their portfolio in the 20 years since.
The Ebok Field began production in the second quarter of 2011 after extensive exploration and drilling efforts, kicking off the largest development programme for an independent Nigerian oil company to date.
Oriental Energy is a big supporter of Nigeria’s indigenous oil industry, follows strict EHSS rules, and contributes significantly to the empowerment of our host communities.
Oriental Energy will continue to strengthen its current assets and will go ahead with strategic relationships as it seeks possibilities to expand its footprint in Nigeria.
Oriental Energy Scholarships 2021/2022
Organisation: Oriental Energy Resources Limited (OERL)
Country to study: Nigeria
State of Origin: Akwa Ibom
Gender: Men and Women
Deadline: September 30, 2021
Qualifications for an OERL Undergraduate Scholarship
The following qualifications must be met by applicants for the Oriental Energy University Scholarship:
- Successful applicants from Effiat Community, Mbo Local Government Area, and the rest of Akwa Ibom State will be awarded.
- Be enrolled in their second year (i.e. 200 Level) undergraduate students.
- Must be able to exhibit superior academic abilities.
Documents Required for Application
Please include the following documents as attachments to your application:
- Admission letter to a reputable Nigerian university’s undergraduate degree programme.
- Proof of current year of study, such as invoices for school fees paid in the second year (200 Level); Course registration, a letter of identification from the faculty dean or department head, and a copy of the WASCE/NECO/GCE certificate or statement of results are all required.
- Evidence of the location of the local government and the state of origin.
- Personal email address and phone number are required (s).
How to apply for Oriental Energy Scholarships
Please fill out the form below if you are interested and qualified.
To apply, go to apply.oriental-er.com and type in Oriental Energy Resources Limited (OERL).
Complete an online application for the Oriental Energy University Scholarship 2021/2022 if you are interested and eligible.
For All Applicants: Additional Information
- Submissions that do not meet the qualifying criteria or have missing supporting papers will be rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive an email invitation to take an aptitude test.
- Final award selection will be based on a combination of academic indices from candidates’ credentials and Aptitude Test results.
- False information will result in the cancellation of awards that have already been approved.
Inquiries about the prize should be sent to [email protected] by email.
Click here for additional information.