Application portal for Guaranteed Offtake Survival fund will open from Tuesday February 9 2021. Here we will show you how to apply for Survival Fund Under Guaranteed Offtake Scheme and the requirements.
The Survival Fund scheme which has four major categories namely; Payroll, Formalization, SME grant and Guaranteed Offtake has proceed with the necessary steps to accommodate the desired, qualified and interested applicants.
For those who wish to apply for the Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus category, the kickoff time is close, therefore such applicant should waste no time in applying as the registration portal is now 100% functional of late.
The Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus category is designed to sustain and protect the income of applying small and big firms/businesses by guaranteeing their products offtake.
The total number of firms (i.e Micro and Small Enterprises) that will benefit from the scheme is about one hundred thousand (100,000), of which it will be shared among the various states in the country.
Sharing formulae with figure
The slots assign to each State will be base on the population there;
- Lagos State – three thousand, eight hundred and eighty (3,880) beneficiaries.
Kano State – three thousand, two hundred and eighty (3,280) beneficiaries.
Abia State – three thousand and eighty (3,080) beneficiaries.
Other States – Every other states will have two thousand six hundred and forty (2,640) beneficiaries each.
Requirements for the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme
- Beneficiaries must be a registered entity (Enterprise) with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), having a business name.
- Productions of applying firms must be in line with the specifications of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), and Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON).
- Applicants must have Ban account number and BVN that is verifiable.
- The staff strength must be at least two (2).
How to Apply for Survival Fund Under Guaranteed Offtake Scheme
All interested applicants are to visit the official portal from February 9 to submit their application for the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme of Survival Fund.
Closing Date: The registration process will end by 18th of February 2021.
Note: The registration will begin from on the 9th of February 2021, so kindly get all necessary documents/information ready.
Kindly share this post with friends and relatives, so they can benefit from the program as well.