The First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) has created over 280,000 jobs across Nigeria through its Firstmonie (mobile money agent) program. This initiative has helped to reduce unemployment rate in the country. Firstmonie is a service provided by FBN in which an agent who is in partnership with the Bank provides mobile services to the bank’s customers who dislike going to bank or ATMs because of a long queue. In this post, we will guide you on how to become Firstmonie agent. Also check how to get loan through the FirstBank App.
A Firstmonie agent plays vital roles in providing bank services, and also another way you can legally make money in Nigeria.
Many FirstBank customers prefer using Firstmonie to visiting bank and meeting up with a long queue that drain the time they have to do other things for the day. For the business oriented individuals, this is an opportunity to make money.
FirstBank is inviting interested and eligible Nigerians who want to become Firstmonie agent.
Requirements to become a Firstmonie agent
To become the FirstBank mobile money agent, you must meet the following requirements;
- Interested persons must have been engaged in commercial activities for at least 12 months.
- Must own a shop where he will operate from.
- Minimum working capital of N50,000.
- Valid means of identification (Voter’s card, Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID card).
- Any regulatory information as required (e.g. Business registration documents).
- Be willing to render financial services in line with the First bank rules.
Functions of Firstmonie Agents
If you are interested to become a Firstmonie agent, note the following functions you will have to perform;
- Open account
- Accept deposit
- Buy airtime
- Pay bills
- Withdraw money from any account
- Send money to any account
- Check account balance
- Attend customer’s enquiries about FirstBank services.
How to become a FirstMonie agent
Visit any FirstBank branch to fill the registration form. Or send email to: email@example.com
Number to call: Call us on any of the following numbers: 0700FIRSTMONIE (0700-34778-66643), 01-4485500, and 0708-062-500.
FirstMonie agent portal
You can also sign up by visiting the Firstmonie agent portal on https://firstmonieagent.firstbanknigeria.com:7778/AgentPortal/cevaappl.action.