Do you want to travel from Kaduna to Abuja by train? If yes, this post will guide you on how to book Kaduna to Abuja train tickets online and every thing you need to know about Kaduna to Abuja train schedule and service.
The Managing Director (MD) of the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC), Mr. Fidet Okhiria has disclosed that the new payment system (e-ticketing) for Kaduna to Abuja by train service, will be on a test run mode from now till when it will be fully put into use by January 20, 2021. Check out the Canadian visa application in Nigeria.
The online portal will now make booking of ticket more easier, and convenient for interested passengers. Likewise, it will enable the train service to practice the social distancing protocol, which will be a disturbing factor when passengers are struggling to book tickets.
How to book Kaduna Abuja train tickets online
To book Kaduna Abuja train tickets online, all you need to do is to visit the official site of the Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) at https://nrc.tps.ng.
You can also confirm the movements by using the time table, which stipulate the route/locations, time of departure and arrival by clicking on https://nrc.tps.ng/time-tables
To make the online booking more easier, a mobile app has been launched for this purpose. Therefore, smartphone users who often travel from Kaduna to Abuja by train can download the app.
Note: An official Identity Card (i.e Voters Card, National Identity Card, Driver’s Licence) is needed to effect the booking of train.
Kaduna Abuja Train Schedules for Wednesdays
- Departure from Rigasa station is by 6.40am (first trip), and 6.00pm (second trip).
- Arrival at Kubwa Station is by 8.28am (first trip), and 8.04pm (second trip).
- Departure from Kubwa station is by 8.29am (first trip), and 8.05pm (second trip)
- Arrival at Idu station is by 8.43am (first trip) and 8.20pm (second trip).
Kaduna to Abuja Train Schedule for Other Days (Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri, Sat)
- Departure from Rigasa is by 6.40am, 10.35am, 2.00pm and 6.00pm for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th trips respectively.
- Arrival at Kubwa is by 8.28am, 12.59pm, 3.58pm and 8.04pm for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th trips respectively.
- Departure from Kubwa is by 8.21am, 2.04pm, 4.03pm and 8.07pm for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th trips respectively.
- Arrival at Idu is by 8.43am, 1.20pm, 4.16pm and 8.20pm for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th trips respectively.
Ticket Price for Kaduna to Abuja Train Transportation
- First Class – N6,000.00
- Business Class – N5,000.00
- Economy – N3,000.00
What do you think about this information? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.