In the past, checking drivers licence application status can be a very difficult task. But, nowadays the process is now simpler as you can easily check it online at the comfort of your home. So, this article will show you how to check if your drivers licence is ready for collection.
The Federal Road Safety Commission of Nigeria (FRSC) has devised means through which you can check the validity and the status of your drive’s license.
A reliable platform to check the status of your drivers license is through FRSC dedicated website known as ‘Nigeria Driving License (NDL). This is a sub website for driver’s license issues and other related matters.
How to check if your Drivers License is ready in Nigeria
Below are steps to check if your Nigerian Drivers Licence is ready online:
1. Go the official FRSC portal at https://www.Nigeriandriverslicense.org.
2. Click on “Track DL Application Status” button.
3. Enter your ‘Application Id’, ‘Driver’s License Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
4. Verify your are human by entering a code as display on the site.
5. Finally, click “Search” button.
After you’ve successfully followed the steps above, you are expected to see your drivers license status displayed on the computer screen.
How to know if your Drivers License is ready by using any mobile phone
1. Open your SMS, and type NDL STATUS and your License number, then send to 33811. It attract a service charge of N50 per SMS.
2. After sending the SMS to the code, you will receive a reply showing all your needed information about your drivers license right on your phone.
3. After receiving your needed information on your phone, proceed to the nearest driver’s license centre to get your ID. Then make use of your license judiciously.
We hope you enjoyed this article, kindly share on social media to help other people.