How to check JAMB Regularization status is an article that many people who have done JAMB Regularization will find so indispensable.
In one of my previous article, I wrote about ‘how to do JAMB Regularization” which after writing it, many people bombarded me with all sorts of questions; one of the most frequently asked is, “how can I check my JAMB Regularization status”, so as to know their position with jamb.
We all know that without your details on the JAMB portal, it will be impossible to print out your admission letter or to register for JAMB Direct Entry or to participate in the NYSC program.
So, if you have done your JAMB Regularization, I will take my time to explain how you can check you Regularization status any time.
How to check JAMB Regularization Status
1. Go to JAMB website at https://www.jamb.org.ng/
2. Scroll down to click on “Admission Letter Printing” > “Click her to proceed”.
3. Login to your profile using your registered e-mail and Password or create a profile if don’t have profile.
4. Enter your JAMB Reg. No in the space provided.
5. Click on “Check admission status” and wait for it to bring up your details.
You will see your details like course offered to you, your photograph with your names. But if you get a message that read as “No Admission Given Yet”, it simply means that your Regularization has not taking effect.
See: How to do JAMB Regularization to make sure you are on the right track.
Recommended post to read:
- How to Check Name on JAMB Matriculation List
- How to create Profile on JAMB website
Thank you for reading. If you think that this post can be of help to anyone, kindly use the share buttons below to share with others.