Hello gallant Prospective Corps Members (PCM), I want to teach you how to make Payment on NYSC online registration. Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org.ng
2. Click on “Login” button
3. Login to your dashboard by entering your registered e-mail and password.
4. Clicks on “click here to make payment” link,
5. Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
Once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
For Cards and Wallet Payments
If you wish to make Payment with ATM card or E-wallet.
1. Clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”. After that, provide your card details, pin and other information where they are required. If the transaction is successful, the redirect URL will be loaded, then
2. Click on status of the transaction.
Paying in any Bank Branch
1. Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita
2. Enter transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online.
3. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
4. Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
Please, be informed that if you have ever made payment to NYSC for any service, you do not have to pay again: for example, if you made a payment during the registration with previous Batch, but did not go to service, you don’t need to pay again if you want to re-validate or re-mobilize.
If you think that this article is helpful, kindly use the share buttons below to pass the message across. Sharing is caring and could help many simple by sharing it. Thank you and God bless you.