GTBank has showed overtime that it can render all kinds of financial services to its large customer base in Nigeria and in countries where the bank has branches. GTBank offers speedy and convenient and seamless way to pay for your United States Visa fee in Nigeria. With GTBank, you can pay for your United States Visa charges at any branch of the bank close to you through cash deposit during the banking hours and the internet banking portal which is available for servicing 24 hours every day.
With this Gtbank’s new way of making payment for your US visa fee, you will no longer have to go through the stress associated with running after travel agents who would charge you extra amount for helping you pay for the visa fee. In fact, why do you have to suffer for a service you are paying for, when you can render the same service to yourself from the convenience of your home or office, at a less cost?
In this article, we will take you through the step-by-step process you can follow to make payment for your US visa fees at the teller or via the internet banking portal.
How to pay for US visa fee through GTBank
Steps for offline payment:
- Walk into the banking hall and get a teller with a photocopy of your passport data page.
- Write the visa category on the photocopy.
- Pay the required amount.
- You will be given 2 copies of receipt.
- Sign both copies after you must have confirmed the details.
- Drop one copy to the teller.
Steps for online payment:
- Visit www.gtbank.com,
- Click and log in with your User ID and PIN,
- Scroll to “Book Hotels and Travels Menu”
- Choose visa fee payment,
- Fill the form with the needed information,
- Choose your visa category and the amount will be automatically generated,
- Review the profile and make changes where necessary,
- Confirm the payment using the code generated from your taken hardware,
- Click “Submit”,
- You will see the generated receipt. (save it)
Making payment for your US visa fees is very easy if you understand and follow the steps written above. You can download the Gtbank app from Google Play Store or Apple Store if you don’t have it yet.