How to print NYSC Call-up letter is a post that will show you the step-by-step process to print out the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Call-up letter.
You can either directly access and print-out your NYSC call-up letter or download it on your mobile phone for easy reference, then print it out any time you want.
So the method we are going to show you is applicable for all ‘Batches’, ‘Streams’ and for all year… The method is always the same! But if NYSC makes any change as regards to that, will update this page without wasting time.
How to print NYSC Call-up letter online
In this section, we will show you the step by step process to print you NYSC Call-up letter and how to download it on your phone for your own reference.
Once NYSC releases the Call-up letters, Prospective Corps members (PCM) are expected to login to their dashboard at the NYSC on-line portal to print out their Call-up letters.
Note: those that can be able to print Call-up letters are PCM who made payment of about N3,000 to NYSC during on-line registration, those who did not pay are to go to their respective institutions of graduation to pick up their Call-up letters.
- NYSC camp physical registration and verification requirements
- Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camp
Step by step process to print out the NYSC Call-up letter
- Go to the NYSC portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Login to your dashboard with your registered e-mail and password
- Click on “Print Call Up Letter” link to print your Call-up letter.
How to download NYSC Call-up letter to your mobile phone
You may want to download your NYSC Call-up letter to your mobile phone for personal reference or for other reasons best known to you.
- Follow the same steps as directed above
- Login and Click on “Print Call-up letter” link
- Click on “Download Page” button after your Call-up has shown up.
- Save the download with a name you like.
Kindly take note of the following before going to NYSC orientation camp:
1. If you studied in Nigeria, you should come to camp with: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of results, School/Final year Identity Card, Call-up letter, Green Card, Medical Certificate of Fitness, eight (8) Passport photograph.
2. Foreign graduates should come to camp with: Original copies of all the documents uploaded during on-line registration for verification.
3. Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English be translated into English Language, both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
4. Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should report to camp with their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.