In this article, you will learn how to print NYSC call up letter online.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Call up letter is a document showing that you have been called for National Service. This document will be sent to prospective corps members who completed their registrations online.
So, you can directly print your NYSC call-up letter or download it on your mobile phone for easy reference.
The method to print NYSC call-up letter on this page is applicable for all NYSC Batches and ‘Streams. The method is always the same, but if the NYSC ICT makes any change, we will update this page.
Once NYSC releases the Call-up letters, you are expected to login to your dashboard with your email and password.
Note: Only those who made a payment of about N3,000 in favour of NYSC during online registration will be eligible to print their call up letter.
Those who did not pay are to go to their various institutions of graduation to pick up their Call-up letters.
NYSC Call up letter sample
- NYSC camp physical registration and verification requirements
- Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camp
How to print NYSC Call-up letter -step by step procedures
- Go to the NYSC portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Login to your dashboard with your registered e-mail and password
- Click on “Print Call Up Letter” link to print your Call-up letter.
How to download NYSC Call-up letter to your mobile phone
You may want to download your NYSC Call-up letter to your mobile phone for personal reference or for other reasons best known to you.
1. Follow the same steps as directed above
2. Login and Click on “Print Call-up letter” link
Click on “Download Page” button after your Call-up has shown up.
3. Save the download with a name you like.
Kindly take note of the following before going to NYSC orientation camp:
1. If you studied in Nigeria, you should come to camp with: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of results, School/Final year Identity Card, Call-up letter, Green Card, Medical Certificate of Fitness, eight (8) Passport photograph.
2. Foreign graduates should come to camp with: Original copies of all the documents uploaded during on-line registration for verification.
3. Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English be translated into English Language, both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
4. Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should report to camp with their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.