Is NYSC Call Up Letter Out For 2022 Batch A? Well, whether or not the call up letter is out, we are here to guide you on how to print your call up letter. The NYSC call-up letter is an official letter that the management of the scheme send to prospective corps members inviting them to the orientaion camp.
You can either directly print-out your call-up letter or download it on your mobile phone for easy reference, and then print any time you like. The method to print NYSC call-up letter shown here applies for all ‘Batches’ and ‘Streams’. However, if the printing method changes anytime, this page will be updated.
Once the Call up letter is out, you are expected to login to your dashboard on the NYSC portal for viewing and printing. Those who will be eligible to print their Call up letters are prospective members who made payment of about N3,000 during portal registration. If you did not pay, then you can visit your institutions of graduation to pick your Call up letter.
- NYSC camp physical registration and verification requirements
- Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camp
How to print NYSC Call up letter
Follow the steps below to print your call up letter;
- Visit the NYSC portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/,
Login to your dashboard with your registered e-mail and password.
Click on “Print Call Up Letter” link to print your Call-up letter.
How to download NYSC Call up letter to your mobile phone
You may want to download your NYSC Call-up letter to your mobile phone for personal reference or for other reasons best known to you.
- Follow the same steps as directed above
- Login and Click on “Print Call-up letter” link
- Click on “Download Page” button after your Call-up has shown up.
- Save the download with a name you like.
Kindly note the following before going to NYSC orientation camp:
- If you studied in Nigeria, come to camp with: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of results, School/Final year Identity Card, Call-up letter, Green Card, Medical Certificate of Fitness, eight (8) Passport photograph.
Foreign graduates should come to camp with: Original copies of all the documents uploaded during on-line registration for verification.
Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English be translated into English Language, both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should report to camp with their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.