Here you will learn how to do NYSC online registration to ensure your registration is smooth and hitch free.
What is NYSC online registration?
NYSC online registration is a process of submitting your application to the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) on web. This registration is done 3 times every year, one for each Batch.
However, the NYSC management has announced the commencement of online registration for 2020 Batch A. According to official NYSC time table, online registration for 2020 Batch A will commence on 20th Feb. 2020.
On the day the online registration will begin, the NYSC ICT will open the registration portal to accept applications from eligible prospective corps members (PCMs).
Only PCMs whose names are on the NYSC Senate List will be eligible to register on the portal. >Check Your Name On the NYSC Senate List.
The best thing to do if your name is not on the Senate List is to contact your institution, they are solely responsible for uploading of names on the NYSC portal.
If your name is not on the Senate List, you can as well Check your name on the NYSC graduation list.
If your name is on the Graduate List but not on the Senate List, it’s possible that your institution has not uploaded the Senate list on the NYSC portal. Or maybe you are checking the Senate list using wrong details.
Please, make sure you input your details correctly when checking your name on the NYSC Senate list because any little deviation will show “No Record Found”. See reasons you keep seeing “No record found” on NYSC Senate list.
How to do NYSC registration
- The NYSC online registration portal address is portal.nysc.org.ng, that’s where you’ll go for your online registration.
- Those that are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2020” to begin your registration.
- If you have registered before but did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account, instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Those that received call up letters with Batch ‘C’ or other previous Batches but did not go for service, should click on “Revalidation” link.
- Do not thumb print by proxy: During the online registration, you’ll be required to thumb print, DO NOT allow anyone to thumb-print in your place.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard: If your name is not correct. This can be done when you login to your dashboard.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration.
- Your e-mail address will be required during NYSC online registration, make sure you use a gmail address.
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
- Connect with us at our Social Media platforms for latest updates www.facebook.com/nyscinfo (just like the page)
If you want to go with Stream 1, then make sure you are among the first people that will register online on the day that registration portal will open.
But if you fail to register on the first day, try to register on the 2nd or 3rd day. The earlier you register the better for you.