Checking and printing NYSC Call-up letter is the simplest thing you can ever do. In this article, I will show you how to print your NYSC Call-up letter with your phone.
You don’t need to stress yourself or pay money at the Cyber Cafe when you can do everything right from your smartphone.
Let me show you the fastest way to check and print your NYSC Call-Up letter right from your smartphone.
All you need is Google Chrome browser or any other good browser and internet connection on your phone.
Just before I show you the step to print your call-up letter with your smartphone, let me first show you this important message from NYSC management.
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
I hope you understand the NYSC message above, if you don’t you can use the comment section to ask a question.
Now, let me proceed to show you how to check and print your call up letter using a smartphone. See how many passports are needed in NYSC camp.
How to check and print NYSC Call-up letter with your Phone
If you have a phone, good browser and internet connection, then follow these step-by-step procedures to check and print your Call-up letter.
- Go to NYSC portal
- Login with your email and password
- Close the pop-up screen message
You can close the pop-up with any of the buttons as indicated by the arrow.
- Scroll down to the next image
- Click on “Print Call-Up letter” button, as shown below;
A message will pop-up asking you to “choose an action”, as shown below;
- Click “Downloads” icon.
Once you hit the ‘Downloads’, your call-up letter will be downloaded on your phone. You can also save it on Google Drive by clicking on “Drive” icon. You can view your call-up letter on your phone when the download is completed.
- Print your call-up: To print your call-up letter, you need to connect your phone to a printer.
Note: If you don’t have a printer, you can take it to cyber cafe. They will charge you lesser amount than when you go there for them to do everything for you.
I hope this post help? Use the comment section below to tell me if it works for you. Thank you.