Connect with us

NYSC Library

How To Print NYSC Call Up Letter With your Phone

Published

on

Checking and printing NYSC Call-up letter is the simplest thing you can ever do. In this article, I will show you how to print your NYSC Call-up letter with your phone.

You don’t need to stress yourself or pay money at the Cyber Cafe when you can do everything right from your smartphone.

Let me show you the fastest way to check and print your NYSC Call-Up letter right from your smartphone.

All you need is Google Chrome browser or any other good browser and internet connection on your phone.

Just before I show you the step to print your call-up letter with your smartphone, let me first show you this important message from NYSC management.

1. Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

2. Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

READ :  NYSC Online Registration Problem Solving Centre

I hope you understand the NYSC message above, if you don’t you can use the comment section to ask a question.

Now, let me proceed to show you how to check and print your call up letter using a smartphone. See how many passports are needed in NYSC camp.

How to check and print NYSC Call-up letter with your Phone

If you have a phone, good browser and internet connection, then follow these step-by-step procedures to check and print your Call-up letter.

• Go to NYSC portal
  • Login with your email and password
  • Close the pop-up screen message

How to print nysc call-up letter with phone

You can close the pop-up with any of the buttons as indicated by the arrow.

• Scroll down to the next image
  • Click on “Print Call-Up letter” button, as shown below;
READ :  How to create Profile on JAMB website

A message will pop-up asking you to “choose an action”, as shown below;

How to check and print nysc call-up letter

• Click “Downloads” icon.

Once you hit the ‘Downloads’, your call-up letter will be downloaded on your phone. You can also save it on Google Drive by clicking on “Drive” icon. You can view your call-up letter on your phone when the download is completed.

• Print your call-up: To print your call-up letter, you need to connect your phone to a printer.

Note: If you don’t have a printer, you can take it to cyber cafe. They will charge you lesser amount than when you go there for them to do everything for you.

I hope this post help? Use the comment section below to tell me if it works for you. Thank you.

READ :  Orientation Camp Travelling & Safety Tips by NYSC DG
86 Comments

86 Comments

1. Adegoke Adeboye

July 21, 2021 at 12:10 pm

Every pcms are to resume on 27th of this month,but how do we go concerning does who cant see there callup later before then and later see it maybe on the 31st?. Can those individuals still make it?

2. DJ PasMan

January 15, 2021 at 7:20 pm

Anyone posted to Kogi from Delta Should holla 07035893720 (Pascal)

3. Tobiloba

November 30, 2020 at 10:25 am

I got my call up letter which was batch b stream 1a but did not show up at camp due to some reasons. But I’m trying to check if I can go with the following stream 1b but it’s not showing the print call up letter stuff on my dashboard. What should I do sir. Thanks sir.

• Oluwadamilola

April 22, 2021 at 2:37 am

Hello Tobiloba, pls were you able to print your call-up letter in the end? I mean did you end up going with stream 1b?

4. Kamorudeen Ibrahim Olalekan

November 9, 2020 at 12:03 pm

Good day sir, my dashboard is showing “your login could not be completed. Ensure your entry exist in your school Senate list”. I don’t know what to do sir.

5. Oluwaseun

November 8, 2020 at 12:35 pm

My sis can’t print out her call up letter it was saying dbnull but her dashboard is showing her state guide,pls what could be the issue?

6. Oluokun Nureni Ishola

November 7, 2020 at 9:06 pm

Sir, I have registered since February and I have call up number since then but I have not been posted, now I hope I will mobilize to camp batch what was to annoying (in line with covid 19 protocol, you have been schedule for subsequent stream and you will be notified when to print your call up letter) most of people who registered after me has been posted

• Humphery

November 8, 2020 at 11:22 am

What for next Stream in December

7. Abdulrahman Isah

November 7, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Sir mine is showing inline with civic19 schedule to subsequent stream what does that mean

• Humphery

November 8, 2020 at 11:22 am

What for next Stream in December

8. Nnadi Chinenye Petronella

November 7, 2020 at 12:13 pm

When do people in other streams expect their call up letter. I registered since march but didn’t receive call-up letter. Thank you sir.

9. Nnadi Chinenye Petronella

November 7, 2020 at 9:43 am

Please when should I expect the next stream call-up letter as I didn’t receive a call-u letter for 1A. Thank you

10. Mustapha

November 7, 2020 at 8:47 am

Please when will the portal opera for registration again.. Last time I checked there were no state available to pick…

11. Ejeh Emmanuel onah

November 6, 2020 at 8:43 pm

Sir! I was able to see call up letter on my dashboard yesterday night but trying to view my state of deployment, the call up letter now vanished. And now the message of my dashboard now is, inline with the COVID 19 protocols, u will be schedule for subsequent streams and be notify at the appropriate time. Sir what is my hope of going with this stream 1A?.

12. Elijah kingsley

October 23, 2020 at 12:43 pm

Pls does the same procedure for printing call up letter using your phone also applies for printing of green card…?

13. Abraham

May 3, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Please, Im supposed to revalidate as I didn’t join stream 1 batch A 2020 but now want to join stream 2, but there’s no option for revalidating.
    In my dashboard is sorry,you are not in this stream and will be notified when to print your call up letter.
    So, is it after the registration(stream 2 registration is still on) that revalidation will start or has it passed?

14. Faith

March 14, 2020 at 11:42 pm

D info was really helpfull…..
    Tanks alot

15. Busayo Bankole

March 14, 2020 at 12:21 pm

I was mobilized for Batch A stream 1 but I didn’t show up in camp due to some certain reasons. What do I have to do to be able to follow stream 2 (april 2) please

16. Abubakar Jamilu

March 14, 2020 at 12:43 am

Pls sir I was ask to upload I international passport not ecowas and I did so but still the message appear as its on my dashboard

• Humphery

March 14, 2020 at 7:56 am

Be patient, it will reflect on your dashboard or try uploading it again.

17. Serena

March 13, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Is it advisable for a pregnant woman to go for camp??

• Humphery

March 14, 2020 at 8:03 am

NYSC orientation camp is not an ideal place for pregnant women and nursing mothers.

18. Lara

March 13, 2020 at 9:33 pm

Sir I checked my dashboard now and I saw sorry you are not on this stream you will be notify when to print your callup letter sir does that mean am not going with stream 2 again

• Humphery

March 14, 2020 at 8:05 am

It is because Stream 2 has not started printing their call up letters. Be patient you are still in stream 2

• SAKA oluwabukola

November 7, 2020 at 11:37 am

Good mng sir,av registered since Feb BT was shifted to stream 2 nw batch B BT unfortunately I cld get call up again .wat I was seeing in line wit covid 19 protocol u av bin scheduled for subsequent stream .my call up on is 047806 why people wit 121 was mobilized.ways going on nd a trend TLD me I nid to do revalidation .ow tru is dis??