When it comes to monetary transactions, everyone wants it to be simple and comfortable. As a result, the traditional way of queuing is becoming obsolete. Bankly is a digital product that gives you the ability to easily move and save cash. Here’s a quick rundown of everything you should know about the digital savings account.
- 1 Bankly: A Quick Overview
- 2 What are the services that Bankly provides to its agents?
- 3 1. Funds deposit and transfer
- 4 2. Bloomm
- 5 3. Obtaining funding
- 6 4. Payment of Bills
- 7 How do I go about becoming a Bankly Agent?
- 8 What are the qualifications for becoming a Bankly Agent?
- 9 What is the procedure for downloading the Bankly Agent App?
- 10 How do I get Bloomm and join up for it?
- 11 How can I get in touch with Bankly?
- 12 Conclusion
Bankly: A Quick Overview
Bankly is a digital platform for peer-to-peer money transfers and savings. Users can fund their digital wallets using specific tokens that can be found on Bankly vouchers. Essentially, this solution aids in the reduction of excessive financial service costs through the digitalization of funds.
The digitalized funds saving solution was established in 2017 and has since spread throughout Nigeria. Essentially, the infrastructure intends to develop a successful fund digitization system by allowing customers to buy vouchers.
What are the services that Bankly provides to its agents?
You can access a number of digital services using the digital savings infrastructure. They are as follows:
1. Funds deposit and transfer
In the blink of an eye, you can deposit funds into your customers’ bank accounts. You can also make smooth financial transfers to your numerous beneficiaries. The deposit and transfer process is straightforward, quick, and easy.
Bloomm is a Bankly-affiliated customer service mobile application. Essentially, this app is intended to provide you with high-quality banking services that prioritize your financial needs. Bloomm is a digital bank that allows you to save money and be interested in it.
3. Obtaining funding
The product allows you to use your digital account for overdraft and float. The ability to take advantage of this promotion is contingent on how active and frequent you are with your account.
4. Payment of Bills
You can buy data, airtime, and pay your cable and electricity bills with the digital product. In a nutshell, it allows you to pay your utility bills with a few mouse clicks.
Finally, you can make withdrawals at any moment via Bankly’s dependable POS terminals.
How do I go about becoming a Bankly Agent?
You can sign up to be an agent on their website or through their mobile app. If you register using their website, you will still need to download the mobile app for quick access. Follow the steps below to become an agent:
- First, go to the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS and download the ‘Bankly Agent App.’
- Next, create an account on the app by entering the relevant KYC information.
- Wait for them to validate your registration data after you’ve successfully made your account.
After your account has been verified, you can begin making various financial transactions.
What are the qualifications for becoming a Bankly Agent?
To become an agent, you’ll need a valid form of identification, as well as your phone number, email address, name, and other bank account information for verification.
What is the procedure for downloading the Bankly Agent App?
Follow the steps below to download the mobile application:
- Go to the App Store if you’re using an iPhone or the Google Play Store if you’re using an Android device.
- In the search field, type ‘Bankly Agent App.’
- Install the app.
How do I get Bloomm and join up for it?
Bloom is a Bankly-powered assistance app. It allows you to send and receive money quickly and easily. It also allows you to save money while earning interest.
Follow the steps below to download the Bloomm app:
Read this: Nigerian Online Savings Platforms
- If you’re an IOS user, go to the App Store, and if you’re an Android user, go to the Google Play Store.
- Then, in the search field, type ‘BloommNow’ App.
- Install the app.
Input your information and confirm your account to sign up for the app. More information on how to obtain a POS machine in Nigeria can be found here.
How can I get in touch with Bankly?
Bankly can be reached in the following ways:
- Office Address: 11b Oko Awo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Phone Number: 0906 254 7554
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bankly.ng
Bankly makes it easy to transfer and save money by making it simple, smooth, and convenient. You can use tokens from a voucher to fund your digital wallet with this product. You can also work as one of its agents and make a decent salary. Overall, it’s a one-stop shop for digital currency savings and transactions.