The Federal Government, through the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami has approved improved National Identity Number (NIN) slip and NIMC mobile app. Here we will explain how to print the improved NIN slip using the mobile app.
A mobile application has been launched to serve this purpose, and also bring about a more renowned (improved) NIN slip. Also check out how to download NIN Enrolment Form.
How to use NIMC Mobile Application
The new NIMC mobile app can be used for the following purposes;
- Allow easy Confirmation of Identity at any point in time. (Evidence purpose).
- Used in authenticating, and verifying citizens with NIN.
- Give identification status to other governmental bodies like NYSC, Federal Road Safety Corp, etc.
How to download the Mobile App
Follow the guideline below to download NIMC mobile app that prints improved NIN slip;
- Visit https://nimcmobile.app to download the mobile app. You can also search on Google Play Store.
Access all feature by logging in with your NIN.
Get your login details (User ID and OTP) by dialling 3463# with the phone number you used in enrolling.
Ensure you access your profile by inputting the login details that will be sent to your line.
If the details are well inputted, a pop up message will appear on mobile app screen, confirming a successful access to your profile with the application.
Special Feature of the Improved NIN Slip
- It can be easily printed for a lesser charge.
- Can be printed with any paper.
- Smaller in size compare to the former slip.
- Its verification function is rapid (very fast).
- All transactions with the application are 100% secured.
Hopefully, the mobile application will ease several difficulties this period of rush, and enable its users get an updated NIN slip without passing through stress.
Have question? Go to the comment section below.