Important message to Married Female NYSC Corps Members

NYSC has released an important information for Female NYSC Corps Members that are Married.

Below is what they wrote on their official social media page


This is to inform Married Female Corps Members who requested for Concessional Posting based on Marital Online and those who were Relocated in camp on Marital grounds, that their Maiden name would be replaced with either Husband’s Name or Surname.
Kindly note that, your name will appear on your Certificate of National Service same way it is on your dashboard.
To this end, you cannot revert to your Maiden name, after your Certificate of National Service has been produced.


5 thoughts on “Important message to Married Female NYSC Corps Members”

  1. Maru Beauty

    My dashboard bears my real name but I redeployed based on Marital ground also don’t want my NYSC CERT to bear my husband’s name. But during my NYSC registration it was done as single changed to married during posting. I need advise

  2. Bernard Bassey Jackson

    Good morning, please I want to know if it will be possible for me to serve in where and working, still in my state. What wil I do?

    I really want to serve my nysc in where am working.

  3. Aduviekeya onajite juliet

    What about those married women trying to Revalidate their registration and its not working what should we do, because I have been trying to Revalidate my registration since on the 1st it’s not working

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top