This is to inform the general public that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has started recruiting ad hoc staff for 2020 bye election in eleven (11) states of Nigeria.
If you are interested to work as the INEC ad hoc staff for bye election in 11 states below, this post will be your guide.
The affected states is as listed below:
- Cross River
Note: you must not necessarily be an indigene of the state but at least be residing in any of the states listed above.
Applications commenced on Wednesday 7th October, 2020 and will close on Friday 16th October 2020.
What should I have before registering?
Before you begin application, ensure you have the following;
- A functional email address and mobile phone number
- Personal bank account number
- Recent white background Passport Photograph (one copy)
- Contact details of two referees such as email address or phone number
- A valid Staff ID number or Student ID number (as displayed on the ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for current Corps members or former Corps members (2018 – 2019).
How to apply for INEC Ad hoc staff recruitment for 2020 bye election
Interested and qualified Applicants should click here to apply