This article is about the ongoing admission at the Lagos State College of Nursing 2021. If you are interested in studying at the Lagos State College of Nursing, you may want to read this article to the end in order to get full information about the application portal that has been opened to receive applications from qualified and suitable candidates. Ensure that you follow us by reading carefully as we reveal all that you must know to be able to have a successful application.
The management of Lagos State College of Nursing welcomes applications from interested, suitable and qualified candidates for admission into Basic Nursing Training Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery & Public Health Nursing, Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos.
To be considered for admission into Basic Nursing Training Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery & Public Health Nursing, Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos, there are entry requirements that you must meet. You can find them below:
- You must possess 5 O ‘Level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Note that the result must not be more than two sittings.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above.
Sales of Form
The application form is currently on sale and the deadline for application is 27th August 2021. Ensure you keep this in mind so you don’t miss the date.
How to Apply for Lagos State College of Nursing Admission
Follow the steps below to access the Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Application Portal:
- Visit the official application portal at https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/login
- Click on “Start Application” and fill the registration form (you will need the email address and the password you used to create account to be able to login in).
- Click on “Make Payment” on the Dashboard.
- Input your ATM card details to make payment of N15, 200.00 for the purchase of form.
- Upon successful payment, you will be able to start your application.
- Click on the “Submit Button” to submit application.
- Print out your photo card and keep in a secured place as you will need it later.
Note that the date of examination and other important information will be communicated directly to you by the Lagos State College of Nursing via your email.