The programme is a learning and empowerment effort aimed at training Nigerians to become well-paid marketing gurus who can help Nigerian businesses improve their online presence and increase income. The goal is to train a skilled workforce for the digital marketing industry, as well as digital marketers who can help Nigerians and Africans benefit from digital marketing. In this article, we will show you how to apply for Life-Baker Ambassadorship Program 2021-2022.
Note that all ambassadors will be tasked with persuading parents to send their children to the Life Baker Group of Schools after training, and you will be paid N10, 000 for each child you refer. As school ambassadors, participants are required to apply the skills they gained during the programme. This task allows them to put what they’ve learned into practise while also earning money.
About Life Baker
Life Private School, as it was then known, began as a daycare centre in 2006 with the primary goal of giving Total Quality Education to a diverse group of befuddled students who had become victims of educational manipulators over time.
Since then, the school has evolved from a day care centre to what is currently known as the Life-Baker Group of Schools.
The abundance of ostensibly learning centres in today’s society makes it extremely difficult for parents and education enthusiasts to identify and select the finest learning centre for them. This situation poses an educational challenge for today’s students, and also foreshadows grave danger for our leaders in the near future.
The Life-Baker Ambassadorship Program’s Goals and Benefits
- Take part in a professional Digital Marketing education programme.
- You will receive 10,000 naira for each student you refer.
- Become a brand ambassador for one of Africa’s fastest growing private schools.
- Extend your knowledge by looking into industries other than your current one.
- Look into industries other than your current one to broaden your horizons.
- Event access for VIPs.
- Life Baker School will provide you with branded materials.
- Participate in a virtual summit to network and interact with other Nigerians.
- Itura Photography studios is offering a free photo shoot (Not available to all selected ambassadors)
Life-Baker Ambassadorship Program Requirements Qualification
- Any qualification is acceptable
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 50.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English fluently;
- Persons residing in Nigeria are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Life-Baker Ambassadorship Program 2021-2022
For further information, visit Life-Baker website.