Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, in conjunction with Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, is presently taking applications for an intense 18-month training programme from qualified and excellent Nigerian graduates for the Coca-Cola Bottling Company Scholarships. The programme takes place in the Technical Training Centre in Ikeja, Lagos, and is non-residential.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited wants to help you grow your career in a competitive and dynamic environment by offering an intense eighteen-month training programme in Lagos for qualified young Nigerians in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
About Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Scholarships
Coca-Cola HBC AG, often known as Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company or just Coca-Cola Hellenic, is the world’s third largest Coca-Cola anchor bottler by volume, with over 2 billion unit cases sold. The shares of Coca-Cola HBC are principally traded on the London Stock Exchange, with a secondary market on the Athens Stock Exchange. The FTSE 100 Index includes the corporation as a component. In the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), Coca-Cola HBC was declared the industry leader among beverage businesses, and it is also included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. was founded in 1969 under Greek legislation and has its headquarters in Athens. In 1969, the Coca-Cola Company gave the company bottling rights in the country. Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. was founded in August 2000 when Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. bought Coca-Cola Beverages Ltd, the former European operations of Coca-Cola Amatil.
The Coca-Cola HBC Technical Trainee Program’s Goals and Benefits
- For the duration of the programme, successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend (not a salary).
- Coca-Cola HBC Technical Trainee Program Requirements Qualification
- Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to join in this training programme:
- Certificates of SSCE or GCE.
- Not earlier than 2020, a lower credit Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering given by a Nigerian Polytechnic.
- Industrial expertise, such as Industrial Attachment, will be beneficial.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any area of the country where the factories are located if they are interested.
Required Documents for Application
- Certificate / statement of result
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Scholarships
If you are interested and qualified, please go to Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company on flows.beamery.com to apply
For further information, visit Coca-Cola HBC website