Are you an indigene of Bauchi State? Have you been looking for a scholarship opportunity that will help you complete your education. If your answer is yes then, this article is for you. The Bauchi State Scholarship Board is accepting scholarship applications from state residents. In this post, we will reveal to you, how to apply for Bauchi State Undergraduate Scholarship.
The Bauchi State Government, led by His Excellency Sen Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed CON, is committed to reviving the educational sector through the construction, renovation, and upgrade of schools, the provision of adequate and qualified staff, and the payment of bursaries and scholarships to the state’s indigent.
Only indigenes of Bauchi state are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Bauchi State Scholarship Board Undergraduate Scholarship Goals and Benefits
The scholarship provides a means of entrusting a responsible youngster to study or giving a charitable donation to the needy based on a set of criteria.
Bauchi State Scholarship Board Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirements
- Must be a Bauchi State indigene
- WAEC/NECO Result
- Undergraduate students must be full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students in Bauchi State in the courses listed below.
Required Documents for the Application
Admission letter to the institution, detailing the course of study, the year of enrollment, and the duration of the programme.
- O’Level Certificate (SSCE/GCE).
- State of Origin / Local Government Proof
- A school ID card, a national ID card, a driver’s licence, or an international passport are all acceptable forms of identification.
How to Apply for Bauchi State Undergraduate Scholarship
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below.
To apply, go to the Bauchi State Scholarship Board’s website at bauchistatescholarship.com.
- To complete your online application, go to any certified registration centre inside or outside of Bauchi. Read the terms and conditions. It is critical that all candidates are aware of the scholarship program’s terms and conditions.
- Pay a total of 600 Naira (N600) for the application form and 300 Naira (N300) for the online registration and application.
- Take the completed acknowledgement printing slip to your university for attestation, and then wait for physical verification.
Click here for additional information.