This is to inform you that Baobab Microfinance Bank is currently recruiting to fill the position of Loan Officer. The job is located in Orile, Lagos State. Qualified and interested candidates should have at least HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 0–3 years job experience.
Baobab Microfinance is recruiting to fill the position as shown below:
Title: Loan Officer
Location: Orile, Lagos
- Promote or market Baobab’s products to prospective customers.
- Visit and evaluate potential customers’ businesses.
- Visitation to customers’ personal house.
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house, and businesses.
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee.
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
Enter loan files in the MIS.
Conduct monitoring visits to business and households. Follow-up on loan repayment
Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last. Assess the impact of a loan before renewal.
- Minimum of HND qualification with 0 to 3 years experience.
- Must have basic Knowledge in accounting, finance, and mathematics.
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred).
- Applicants must be between the age of 20–35 years.
- Must be fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
How to Apply for the job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com. Tip: Use the Job title and location as the subject of the email (E.g “Loan Marketer – Orile”).
Application Closing Date: Not stated